Sleep Training for Babies, Toddlers, and Children
How do you know that SleepWell Baby is right for your family?
• Your child is waking up one or more times a night and needs your assistance to get back to sleep.
• Your child will only fall asleep while breast or bottle feeding, when given a pacifier, or in the car or stroller.
• You spend your nights rocking, bouncing, patting, or shushing your baby to sleep.
• You are looking for expert advice from a highly skilled team who will consult, coach and cheer you on.
• You forget what it feels like to be well rested and you know it’s time to make sleep a priority for your family.
The Certified Child Sleep Consultants at SleepWell Baby are passionate about supporting families as they make sleep a priority in their lives. Science tells us that sleep is critical to a child’s growth and development. Sleep is not a luxury; it is an essential component of good health. Each member of your family deserves healthy sleep and we know how to help you get it.
We will provide you with a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night and take long, restful naps during the day. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Your child is unique and your input will be essential in developing a plan that will maximize success.
Our consultants take great pride in the level of education and support we give to our clients on their journey to sleep well. When you have completed your consultation you will feel prepared to face challenges that may arise in the future and if you ever need us we are here to help.
We offer group seminars as well as private consultations designed to quickly and easily solve your child’s sleep problems. Contact us today.