This private consultation will take place overnight in the comfort of your own home. Ensuring maximized support, we come into your home to coach you through the first night on the sleep plan with your child.
1. A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll complete prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
2. A 15 minute phone consultation. We will discuss the details of the overnight support – time, requirements, etc.
3. Private In-home/overnight support. We will join you prior to your child’s recommended bedtime and stay overnight until 9:00 a.m. the next morning. The consultation will take place in the comfort of your own home and we will begin your journey to great sleep together.
4. A detailed, fully customized sleep plan. This will be prepared for you after our consultation and before the overnight stay so that you have your own personalized plan to help guide you through the upcoming nights.
5. Four follow-up telephone calls. These four phone calls, typically lasting 15 minutes, can be scheduled for the first week following the consultation. We’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
6. One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support if any questions arise. You will have our private e-mail address and we will respond to your emails within 1 business day.
If you’re not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all please take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone consultation by calling us at 1-855-5 REST EZ (1-855-573-7839). This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child’s unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family.